2018 - 2019
PS 230 Pre-K Team
click on a Teacher's Name to view profile
Pre-K Newsletter - October 2018
Pre-K Newsletter - May 2019
Dear Pre-K Parents!
Below you will find the supplies that are needed for the next school year. If possible, please bring in these supplies on the first day of school.
Some supplies will be shared with the other students in the class, while others will be specifically for your child.
Thank you so much, in advance for your support. We look forward to a great year together!
- 1 backpack (Please no wheels. Please do not purchase the small baby backpacks. They are too small to fit any folders.)
- 1 photograph of your family
- 1 crib sheet (Please write your child’s name on the tag with a permanent marker.)
- 1 reusable water bottle
- 1 bottle of Purell hand sanitizer
- 3 rolls of Bounty paper towels
- 2 Clorox disinfectant wipes
- 2 boxes of Kleenex tissues
- 2 boxes of Pampers or Huggies baby wipes
- 1 box of 2 gallon-sized Ziploc bags
- 1 box of 1 gallon-sized Ziploc bags
- 1 box of quart-sized Ziploc bags
- 1 bottle of liquid hand soap
Cool Culture Passes
We are so excited to offer Cool Culture passes to all families with children in PS 230's PreK! You will have access to 90 of NYC’s best-loved museums, gardens, zoos and historic houses. We can't wait to hear about all the fun things your child do when you use the Cool Culture Pass.
For more information about the Cool Culture Pass, click here
If you did not receive a pass, lost your pass or need to make a correction on your family's name, please contact your Cool Cultural Liaison - Ms. Jill Reinier, Parent Coordinator at email@example.com.