PS 230 PTA
From drop offs to pickups, Lower School lunches to Upper School playgrounds, early arrival to after school activities, this community never stops growing. The energy is as exhilarating as it is rewarding, and it only happens with your support!
Here's how (click on links for more info):
- Attend PTA and School Leadership Team (SLT) meetings—open to all parents and guardians
- Sign up on our Email List
- Come to PTA Events
Read below to know more about what we do!
2021-2022 Executive Board Members
Heather Rook, President
Saira Bano, Vice Presidnet
Nuraasma Santa, Co-Treasurer
Nicole Schneider, Co-Treasurer
Ann Avouris, Co-Secretary
Derek Jones, Co-Secretary
Who are the PTA? YOU are the PTA!
The PS 230 Parent Teacher Association (PTA) includes parent volunteers and school teachers, administrators, and support staff who collaborate to raise supplemental funds for necessary programs and supplies.
Every parent/primary caregiver of a child who attends PS 230 is a member of the PS 230 PTA!
- Upper School Day Enrichment Programs
- Miss Suzi Music
- Lower School Teacher-Based After School Enrichment Program
- Upper School Teacher-Based After School Enrichment Program
- Facility Enhancements
- Supplemental Supplies for Teachers and Staff
- Special In-school Assemblies
- Fun Family Activities
PS 230 PTA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All contributions are 100% tax-deductible!
PS 230 PTA By-Laws
PS 230 PTA By-Laws were updated and passed at the February 16, 2017 General PTA Meeting.
PTA Meetings 2021-2022
Questions or suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
Phone: 718-437-6135, ext. 1230